Savoulx is a part of the Oulx municipality from 1928 when it lost its autonomous conditions. Savoulx is situated at the bottom of the valley along the river Dora of Bardonecchia at 1120 m. above sea level. The Parish church of Saint Gregory the Great dated 1451, dominate the village with its bell tower in the typical French style :the sixteenth-century portal is carved with friezes and flower motifs letters; in its inside there are conserved three remarkable wooden sculptures : a Madonna with child, a Pity and a Saint Sixtus Pope statue. The altar piece is of baroque origin and in the left navy some remarkable sixteen-century frescoes has been restored. In front of the community oven there is a nice covered fountain dated 1866.